August 8, 2010


Another school year is starting.

This is the last week of Summer Break for us...

It is a week of mixed emotions.

We have had a great summer. Better than I thought it could be. With our two trips to California, camps and movie Tuesdays... the summer could not have been better. I love all the memories that I have gotten to share with my kids this summer!

As sad as I am to see this summer come to an end, I am ready for a schedule again. I am also ready to go back to work! My first wedding is this week... I LOVE WEDDINGS!

So tonight I am getting ready for meet the teacher tomorrow. We are very excited to start this year with some wonderful teachers.

Tomorrow I will bake some nut/dairy-free chocolate chip cookies for "meet the teacher" night... and will post the recipe on the blog tomorrow.

"Cheers" to summer....It was a great one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment