August 10, 2010


It's been ONE WEEK of my official BLOG!!

What better way to end the first week of blogging than to write about new friends.

I feel really blessed in life to have always had great friends... I even have some great friends that I have known since Jr. High School (one being my husband).

But I especially feel blessed when I get to expand friendships with people that are on the same journey that I am on... raising kids.

So, tonight I went to a BUNCO Night with some wonderful girls. It is nice to know that we all share a common denominator....kids... and that as much as we all love them... we all love the break to bond with other moms and be refreshed.

So THANK YOU to all the girls for a wonderful night. I have so many more thoughts.. but I am also so tired! So I will BLOG about those thoughts next time!

OH, THANKS for the (FIRST TIMERS) WIN!! I got the most BUNCOS!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment