August 15, 2010


This is my very first friend I met when I moved to Arizona 6 years ago.

My husband and I were at Outback having dinner. I overheard her and her husband talking about going to the Fireworks at Central Christian Church for the 4th of July.

Robbie and I had heard that they do a really nice firework show, and were talking about doing the same thing...

So I leaned over, said hello... and told them we were planning on doing the same. And asked if they wanted to go together...

I would normally never have done this... but we had been here a few months and I just wanted a friend!

Plus we both had babies... so I already knew we had one thing in common.

I gave her my number... and a day later... she called!

She would later tell me that she normally would never had called... and I would later tell her... I don't normally hand out my phone number.

I have to thank Jamiee for the wonderful friend she is...

Her family adopted us into hers when we didn't know anyone.

I also have to give her 100% credit for where I am at in my business today. She was the one who encouraged me, supported me... and gave me most of my referrals in those first few years.

I am still amazed that she believed in me so much... and had only known me such a short time.

I love Jamiee... she is still a wonderful friend.

Her daughter was my daughters first best friend... Maddyn (my daughter) would ask me hundred's of times a day "Where is H-e-nah at"?

I think it is amazing all of the things we have been through together and I know Jamiee will always be that sister I never had!

I am also really proud of her... Last year she opened her own space up to do hair, in the L'Mage Studios (Ray/101). "The Parlour" is a cute, fun space. I always tell her that my haircut days are the best 4 days of the year for me! She keeps me looking good!

Oh, I also have to thank her for letting me copy her style... she is the one that keeps me in on what is okay to wear. Without her... I would be lost in the world of fashion!

0 comments:

Post a Comment