August 22, 2010


It's the final birthday this month that I am going to blog about... and this person is really special to me as well..... My friend Lindsey!

Happy Birthday!

I met her a few years ago when she booked me to do photos for her wedding. I remember thinking..."this has to be one of the nicest people on earth". And today I still think that!

I stayed connected with her through another friend who is also a client/friend, Seana. Lindsey and I did a jewelry party for her this summer... and since then I have really gotten to know Lindsey.

She has a heart that is so genuine. She is another person in my life that I can look up to and strive to be more like. She is beautiful not only on the outside, but inside as well.

We are now workout partners! I love this for two reasons:
1. Working out is 100% better with a friend!
2. I have a new friend that I get to see twice a week and am more thankful for each day.

I know Lindsey is going to be a person in my life that I will forever be thankful for!

I look forward to many more lunch dates, movie nights and getting to know you more!

Happy Birthday...

0 comments:

Post a Comment