August 27, 2010


I have always cherished good friends and moms that I can learn from.

These are the moms at my MOMS table this year.

I remember when Maddyn was just a few months. I was that new mom that had no idea what she was doing. So as you can guess, I was also that mom that was calling all my friends who had kids asking "what do I do!"? When the say it takes a village to raise a child.... they are not kidding.

I have learned so many valuable things from my other mom friends, and I am sure this year will be no different. I am really looking forward to this coming year and getting to know these women. Many of them have young kids and a few of us have a little older kids. So I am sure with all of the knowledge that we have gained over the years, we will have some great converstations on how to be better moms!

In these past few months, I have been trying really hard to be intentional in all I do... and parenting tops the list. It is a hard job, but being an intentional parent will hopefully only insure that my kids get the best life possible... and then go on to be great people in the world.

Thanks to all the great mom friends I have that encourage me, and love me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment