August 29, 2010


It is almost the end of the month, and I have one more birthday to blog about!

Little Miss D....

It is hard to believe that I have known this family for over two years now. I met them for the first time when she came to get pregnancy photos done.

I just knew they would become one of my favorite families... they were just so nice.

I always look forward to the times I get to spend with this family capturing some special moments.

Today as I was editing their photos they just had done for Miss D's second birthday... it took me back to that very first session with her. I remembered thinking, "This is one of the most beautiful babies". And I still think that today.

It was fun to see her little personality last weekend. (my favorite is her little smirk at the end of the session... too cute!)

I remembered when my kids were 2, and just how fun that year was. I also remember wishing someone had told me just how great the 2 year old age was...and to treasure it... because the 3's were not that fun! Remember that parents of 2 year olds... 3 is the new "horrible two's". (hahah)

So as I got to spend time with this wonderful two year old... I also got to reflect back on the last two years of knowing this family.

I am not sure I have ever told them, but some of their photos are still my all-time favorites! I once entered their new born photo of them kissing her (first photo above) into a photo contest, and one judge said... this will be a lifelong favorite for this family. I hope it is.

Thanks for letting me capture a few of your moments along the way! I just think you are an amazing family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment