August 12, 2010


Brock.

He has recently heard me talking about this blog and all the people I plan on blogging about.

So tonight he ask...

"Can you Blog me?"

How can you say no.

He is just so cute... I love his little heart and he is definitly a mommys boy.

He makes me laugh a lot of the time... Since he talks 99.9% of the day... you would only asssume he says some pretty funny things. I fear that in a few short years he is going to be the class clown. He finds himself very funny which I think is going to be a problem when he goes to school.

I remember being pregnant with him, trying to think of the name that I thought would be best for him. We narrowed it down to a few, then had my husbands family (they live close) over to vote on the name. When it was decided that we would name him Brock... the only feedback that we got is "his is going to be a big kid, who plays football". Or if you had asked my father-in-law... he was going to be a "Racecar Driver". Well he is a big kid... doesn't like to get to rough most of the time... but does LOVE CARS. He is 100% like my father-in-law (I think is a good thing, most of the time) and looks just like my brother (that is a good thing).

I could see him being a huge nerd one day with his love of technology, but maybe the love of cars will bring him a "cool" factor along the way. But I do always say, its the smart ones that are the keepers!

The one thing that I love most about him (although it can often be frustrating) is that he needs at least ten hugs and kisses before he falls alseep at night. (I only say frustrating, because it can make for a long bedtime routine).

I cannot imagine a day without him...

So per Brocks request...

"I BLOGGED HIM!".

PS... for his little friend Tanner: Brock didn't want to be "BLOGGED" without you, but since I didn't have a photo of you, we will blog about your amazing 4 year old friendship later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment