August 21, 2010


Happy Birthday Miss Teen Arizona!

While out for our friend Jason's birthday we met the sweetest girl.... the Hostess at the LivingRoom in Ocotillo.

While celebrating Jason's birthday, she had mentioned that it was her birthday too. So as we were leaving I told her about the yearlong blog and that this week was dedicated to birthdays...asked if I could take her photo and so here she is!

I am sorry about the photo quality... it was taken in the dark.

As I was taking her photo she went on to say that she is Miss Teen Arizona.

I was telling Robbie, it has already been fun blogging about so many different people, and it hasn't even been a full month. I cannot wait to see what the year brings!

Happy Birthday to Miss Teen Arizona!

**Speaking of the LivingRoom... definitely a place to check out! The food is great!**

0 comments:

Post a Comment