August 11, 2010


One of the things that I am looking forward to most is blogging about everyday people.. that do amazing things.

Teachers. They do amazing things everyday.

I didn't realize how much respect you can have for a teacher, until Maddyn went to Kindergarten last year.

I missed her so much, and I also worried who would teach her about life. How would she ever manage without me?? ...

But I have to tell you... she did with the help of an amazing teacher. Mrs. Grell was not only teaching her what she needed to know academically... She was also teaching her life skills.

With such a wonderful year last year... it is hard to think that this year could be any better. But I think it will. Mrs. Truzzolino is amazing with kids too. She seems to have that special connection with them. Plus I have only heard great things from other parents... so I am sure this year will be just as successful as last!

I do know her a bit, from our Monday night bootcamps... and I know she will challenge all the kids to be better people and to proud of what they will accomplish this year.

I feel so blessed to have another great teacher that will be with Maddyn this year as she starts her 1st grade.

I looked at her tonight and got a little sad when I saw her more as a young girl than a baby. She has her own little personality that is really starting to shine...I just love her!

So... needless to say our teachers spend hours a week with kids... and I am so so so so so grateful for all teachers (and today especially for Mrs. Truzzolino).

It's a job I know I could never do!

0 comments:

Post a Comment