September 8, 2010


Here is another great woman.

Maureen.

She gets the Blog for today for so many reasons...but I will stick with the top three.

First, her and her husband will celebrate 2 years on Monday. I was there at their wedding and it was a beautiful day! Maureen could not have been more beautiful. She married a wonderful man, Geoff. Together they just make a great match! Their kids go to school with my kids as well, and it is always a pleasure to see their family.

Second, she is a great mom. I love moms that realize that sometimes "It is what it is". I find most of her facebook post so funny. I think she has had more toilet paper issues with her two year old than I ever had with mine! I can see the sparkle in her as she watches her kids grow, and I can tell how much they mean to her. She goes above and beyond as a mother to insure that her kids have the best life they can have.

Third, she is also a working mom. She owns a hair studio with Jamiee (@ L'Mage Studios on Ray/101). It takes a strong woman to balance the home and work place... and she does a pretty good job. Better than I think I could! Again, she would be another reason that I would love to have a studio in their building, but get nothing done!

So for these reasons and SO MANY MORE... thanks for the friend you are to so many of us our there. I love your outlook on life, and I just think you have a heart of GOLD.

0 comments:

Post a Comment