September 28, 2010


{Blog Part 2 of 2}

A few days ago, I wrote about my friend Amiti.

She has an amazing little boy, wonderful husband, great friends... and there isn't a time that she doesn't brighten my day when I hear from her.

My husband even likes to read her emails... It is not uncommon for me to run to him laughing about soemthing Amiti said and how I (secretly) want to be more like her!

I talk about her all the time, and wish all my friends knew her. Infact, I tell most of my friends I wish they knew her because they would love her. I am sure by now, most of my friends feel like they know her.

I tell her all the time to start a blog so I can be her #1 fan. Since she hasn't started it yet, I thougth I would blog about some of her funnies comments that are so true and yet so funny!

So this email is for all those moms out there.... her are a few email (clips) that have sent me into tears laughing. Since they are just clips... I am not sure this blog will bring you to tears... but I do hope you get a few laughs out of it.

{Amiti}... thanks for all your wonderful emails! I have to blog about them so they end up in my coffee table book at the end of the year.

{Clients)... I promise I will not make emails public! Unless they are just this funny!

.....................................................................................
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
"Forgive me for such a delayed response- I clearly missed the chapter titled "Expect to Enter a Black Hole Immediately Post Delivery". We left the hospital a week ago and since then the days have just melted by filled with long nights, naps, and wondering how i am going to survive when my mom leaves this weekend!"

Wednesday, January 6, 2010
"Really if someone would have just told me I would be wearing maternity pants from 5 months pregnant to 5 months post pregnancy - I would have indulged in some cooler jeans and bottoms."

Thursday, August 26, 2010
"PS- i have THE greatest idea for one picture....can't wait to set him up and see what you think!!! [Yes, sometimes I do refer to my child as though he is an accesory. I mean he goes with me everywhere [like a purse or some good chapstick], is usually found around my hips [like those skinny people who wear belts] or clinging to my legs [like a satin dress stuck on your legs at a sweet 16]. So, I sometimes amuse myself with dressing him up in funny things and seeing how he looks with my hair pieces in [he loves headbands!]. "

Sunday, September 26, 2010
"I can't wait to share them with everyone....meeting you an capturing these moments has been one of the best decisions of my life! [Others include keeping my mouth shut after 3 drinks, marrying moneesh, keeping up with my facial hair removal regimen and the list goes on!]."

0 comments:

Post a Comment