September 1, 2010


It's the beginning of a new month... September!

I love this month... not as much as the month of October... but I do love this month.

It is the beginning of nice weather and in other states the changing of the leaves. I started of this morning with a hike up South Mountain. There were caterpillars everywhere... I enjoyed their color in the colorless desert. They were bright yellow and green. (Thank you Rebbecca for a great morning... we did 3 miles).

It is also kind of sad to this this summer season going... My kids LOVE swimming and this weekend we got in the pool and it was already getting cold. I told my husband they will probably swim through the fall, because the cold water didn't seem to phase them a bit!

So I hope you all have enjoyed the summer, and are looking forward to our fall! These coming months are the reason most of us live in this great state.

(I pulled out my camera this weekend to capture one of our last summer weekends.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment