September 22, 2010


Now that you know Barb… Meet her Parents!

Orhan and Mary….

From the day I met Barbs family, I remember thinking “this has got to be the greatest family in the WORLD”. And years later…I still think the same!

I went home this past weekend, and could’t come back home without seeing this wonderful family!

This family is a large part of the reason I am where I am today. They always set a great example of they way one should live. I blogged this spring about the passing of my grandfather and how it was at that point that I realized that it is not always what you SAY along the way… but it’s the WAY you live that can make an even bigger impact on one’s life.

As an adult now, I often look back and think about times spend with this family. They were the example for me that I needed growing up... their actions made all the difference in my life.

I think the most important thing that I can look back and say now, is that it is time spent with my family that will make the most important impact on them. I remember Friday night pizza and bagel nights at the Enata house, and now today I look forward to those nights with my family.

So thank you O & M for the example you set for me (and so so so so so many other’s) along the way. May the next 30 years be just as great as the first!


{I love your family!}

0 comments:

Post a Comment