September 7, 2010


Felicia is another amazing person.

She has an amazing husband and the cutest little boy.

She is another person that I think has a great heart. She would do anything for anyone! I know a lot of people that know her, and she betters their lives every day. She is just so positive, I cannot imagine someone not wanting to spend time with her daily. I even tell her (and Jamiee, who does my hair) I wish I could have a studio in there building so I could work by them... all because I love spending time with them.

I was thinking the other night, how so many women out there have to balance work and family. She is one of these women. I think she does an amazing job with both. She has a great business (Natural Glow Skin Care by Felicia) and yet you know her family is still her top priority.

I love going into see her (she does my eyebrows) and just talking to her about her growing family!

I am thankful to know her and cannot say enough great things about her and her family!

Here is her business info if you want to meet her too...
Natural Glow Skin Care by Felicia
3225 W Ray Road Suite #121
Chandler, AZ, 85226
4802210275
Tues - Fri:9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sat:8:00 am - 4:00 pm

0 comments:

Post a Comment