September 15, 2010


Zoe…

She is perfect in everyway, and is my wonderful friend Laura’s new little baby girl.

Laura has been one of those life long friends. I met her Freshman Year in Chemistry. I was new to the school and she was the quiet one of the class. Somehow we found each other and we were best friends from then on.

There have been times along the way where distance and life has made it hard to talk as much as I think we would both like… but when we do get together we pick up right where we left off. Those are always special times that mean so much.

Now we are both wives, mothers… and still great friends.

We pick up each time we get to see each other, right where we left off. She is a person in my life that I can tell anything to. She would support me through anything and I love her dearly.

A fun fact is our grandparents are cousins… although we have never done the family history… it is just a fun fact to have between the two of us!

{Laura}… I love you and your family and I was honored to capture some moments with your new little one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment