January 18, 2011


It's the simple things in life.

For some of our closest friends you got to see our lives get a lot more simple last year. I have to say sometimes change is hard, but when you look back and see that it's the simple things in life that bring you the most joy.... sometimes simplifying your life can be the best thing you can do.

I am around my kids most of the day, but I love the simple moments with them. Last week I was sitting on the couch with Maddyn. I looked over at her, and I thought "she is beautiful". Although, she is beautiful on the outside... I just love that she just loves people around her for who they are, and loves to be my little helper. I think as a mom it can be scary to watch our kids grow up and it is hard to think that one day they might make a bad choice. So today I am delighted that I have a 6 year old that is simple and brings love and smiles into our home daily!

This week I am looking forward to writing about some of the changes we have made... but to start the week. I just wanted to delight in my 6 year, who can be the most complicated little girl at some points along the way... but lately she has been so simple. And it is in these simple moments her heart shines and you get to see the awesome little person she is!

0 comments:

Post a Comment