December 30, 2010

What do you do with all of those Holiday Cards, Birthday Photos, and Photo Cards you get throughout the year???

I hear so many of you talking about what do do with all of your cards you get, especially over the Holidays.

I got this Card holder at Pier 1, a few years ago. They still sell them today! I tell Clients about it all the time... so I thought I would show it to you.

I keep mine hung by our door. It is fun to look at through out the year. Also, with all of our family and so many of our friends being so far away. When they send us a photo card, it is an easy way for our kids to know who they are and talk about them when they look at the photos.

I also keep every card family, friends and clients send to me... it's just nice to look at families grown and remember them everyday!

These are only $10!


This is the card holder empty. It hangs from two screws: one at the top & one at the bottom.



Cute design, perfect for any home.



It holds a lot of cards!



Great way to remember those adorable photos through out the year!

Happy Holidays!

0 comments:

Post a Comment