December 28, 2010

It's been 8 years.... One dog, Two Kids, and Many Moves later ~ I still love him!

Since our anniversary falls at the end of the year, it always seems like it's a good time to relect back on a the year... talk about the highs, the lows, the hard times and just how thankful we are to be where we are at in life with each other.

I also found a few photos :)


A classic photo.... (althought I don't do this pose very often....hahah)



Here are two of the most amazing people you will ever meet! They still look this good, too!



These are two great friends. Nick just got married a few weeks ago, and Barb will get married next year! Congratuations friends!!



After all these years... Robbie and his dad still have the same hair cut!



Best Cake Sharing EVER! Still have yet to see it be done better.... ????


I use to watch this little guy... now he is in his teens. Great family, wish I could see them more often!

Our wedding day was a great day... I am thankful for such a sweet, wonderful husband who does life with me.

Love you Robbie!

0 comments:

Post a Comment